We can't do it by ourselves - we need your help! We are looking for volunteers interested in helping us with this process. This is one of our most popular volunteer activities, as it's easy and directly contributes to our advocacy work and a better understanding of our city!
|Hammer, drill, and blueprint not necessary|
to help build bicycling in Philadelphia
Bike counts happen:
- On weekday mornings and evenings
- Morning shifts are 7:30 - 9:00 AM
- Evening shifts are 4:30 - 6:00 PM
- The last week in September and the first week in October (9/24 - 9/28, and 10/1 - 10/5)
- They don't happen in the rain
Every volunteer who takes a shift will receive a $5 gift card to a local coffee shop. Do you like to order $10 grande caramel macchiato arrivederci supremes? Do two bike counts and get two gift cards!
To sign up, first fill out this form and then follow the instructions for obtaining the bike count directions and tally sheet.
Questions? Send them to email@example.com or 215-242-9253 x310.
The coffee shop gift cards are a new perk - if you've already signed up for a shift, you'll receive one too!