|Ellen and Clark Griswold, wishing they had gone on a holiday bike ride instead|
Deck your self and your ride in lights and bells and come with us on the 2nd annual Bicycle Coalition Holiday Lights Ride! We'll be taking a social 7-mile ride through South Philly to see the impressive light displays. Then we will warm our cockles at Cavanaugh's in Headhouse Square with food and drinks.
This is a free ride, but it is for Bicycle Coalition members only (members can bring a friend). RSVP for the ride and after-party here. Not a member? Support better bicycling and join today. Not sure if your membership is current? RSVP for the ride and we'll let you know via e-mail.
Thursday, December 12th
Meeting location: Performance Bikes parking lot (1300 South Columbus Blvd)
Finish location: Cavanaugh's in Headhouse Square (421 S. 2nd St, Philly)
- 7 miles, following rules of the road.
- Helmets required, special lights and decorations encouraged!
- Each group will have a leader and a sweep.
- Dress warm! Cover those ears, fingers, and toes.
- 7:00 - 9:00 PM.
- $10 cash at door (paid to bar, not to us) gets you 2 drinks and free appetizers.
- We'll have a dedicated room on the 2nd floor.
The rain/snow/plague of squirrels date is Thursday, December 19th. Questions? email@example.com.