The Parkway Council is seeking public input on several designs that have been generated for "redoing" Eakins Oval and the intersection of 25th and the Parkway around the Philadelphia Art Museum.
The purpose of the study is to
• Fit beautifully and well with the design of the rest of the Parkway;
• Make it easier to walk safely to the Philadelphia Museum of Art ;
• Calm traffic and increase safety;
• Maintain traffic handling capacity for commuters; and
• Improve pathways for bicyclers.
There are 5 designs for Eakins Oval and 3 concepts for 25th and the Parkway. Please take a look at the designs and fill out an online survey .