- Pedestrian Bridge from Schuylkill Banks to Schuylkill River Park at 25th and Spruce over CSX tracks (SRT)
- Walnut Street Gateway-- enhancing the Walnut Street Bridge for bikes/peds (SRT)
- Boardwalk from Locust to South Street -- extending the SRT from Locust Street to South St. Bridge
- Bartram’s Garden Trail -- a new bike/ped path from 51st to Lindbergh Ave (SRT)
- 58th Street Connector -- new on-road greenway to connect Bartram's Garden to the Cobbs Creek Bikeway (SRT and ECG)
- Shawmont to Port Royal Avenue -- connect the Manayunk Canal that presently terminates at Shawmont Avenue with the final section of the Schuylkill River Trail in Philadelphia, located from Port Royal Avenue to the Montgomery County line. (SRT)
- Delaware Avenue Trail from Allegheny Avenue to Betsy Ross Bridge -- (ECG)
Our work is not done!
Although projects in Delaware, Montgomery, Schuylkill and Bucks Counties did not get included in this award, we will continue to work with our regional partners to help secure funding for these projects so that both the Schuylkill River Trail and East Coast Greenway can be completed.
The campaign to Complete the Trail will continue to help find funding for the 5 remaining SRT gaps in Philadelphia including the Wissahickon Gateway, Manayunk Bridge, Ivy Ridge Trail, Gray's Ferry Crossing and West Bank SRT Connector.