to release a brand-new report that provides an overview of all we have accomplished in the first nine months of Women Bike PHL.
Some highlights of what we've done so far:
- Leading Yoga rides, Sandwich rides, Take Your Time rides, and Mother's Day Rides
- Offering Learn to Ride and Urban Riding Basics classes for women
- Creating community online: 400+ members of our Facebook group
- Hosting activist and writer Elly Blue as part of Bike Month; moderating Women & Biking panel at the Philly Bike Expo
- Creating the Girl Scouts on Wheels bike patch, now being earned by Girl Scouts around the region
- Organizing and mobilizing biking parents around ABCs of Family Biking events
- Sharing 12 in-depth Women Bike PHL interviews on the pages of this blog
- Catching the attention of the Philadelphia Inquirer
- Partnering with anti-street-harassment group Hollaback Philly
- ...and more!