|What Google Maps would look like, if not for the sort of people who do bike counts|
In that spirit, we are seeking intrepid scientists and explorers to venture forth into the inky blackness that is the question, When And How Often Does Philly Bike To Work?
We are two-thirds done with our fall bike counts! Help us finish this important data collection task! Without your help, when someone asks us how much Philly commutes to work by bike, we'll just have to reply with this:
|The X-axis is time of day, and the Y-axis is dragons|
Can you take one? Great! Here's what you do:
- Fill out this basic Google Form.
- You will be directed to a Google Doc spreadsheet, on which you should claim 1 or more bike counts (claim as many as you know you can do).
- Links to the PDFs of the Instruction Letter, Sample Form, Intersection Form, Bridge Form, and Ben Franklin Bridge Form can be found below.
- Before your designated bike count, please read the Instruction Letter and take a look at the Sample Form. Things are a little different from last year.
- Print your forms (2 per shift) and go forth and count bikes!
- Return completed forms via e-mail, mail, fax, East India Trading Company frigate, bike courier, or hand-delivery to Katie Monroe as soon as possible.
- As a thank you, we'll send you a $5 gift card to Mugshots Coffee!
FORMS TO DOWNLOAD:
Ben Franklin Bridge Form