Supporters of The Circuit will be out in force this weekend! We've been furiously mailing out postcards to volunteers, who will be out tabling at events and collecting postcards from trail users. These postcards are declarations of support for The Circuit's campaign to have $10 million allocated toward regional trails within the nine county region.
Haven't yet signed a postcard or lent your voice to trail advocacy? Here's where you can find Circuit materials this weekend.
- Rich Kerr & Peter Puglionesi of Friends of Haverford Trails will be at the Haverford Music Festival.
- Tom Hibbs of the Penn-Tammany Greenway Coalition will be at Tamanend Park Day in Upper Southhampton.
- Jim Fries of Delaware River City Corporation will be at Coast Day in the Independence Seaport Museum
- SRDC staff will have cards at the Philly Fun Fishing Fest on Schuylkill Banks
- Bicycle Coalition staff will be at the Camden County Boathouse on the Cooper River Trail Saturday afternoon.
- Tom Hibbs will be at Northhampton Days in Richboro. There is a parade at 12 noon and Tom would welcome more people to join him and other cyclists in the parade.
- David Bennett and BCGP staff will be the Scenic Schuylkill Century.
- Bicycle Coalition staff will be at GreenfestPhilly in Headhouse Square in Philadelphia.
- BCGP staff will also be at the Delaware River Heritage Trail Ribbon Cutting in Bordentown
Stop by, say hi, and sign a postcard if you haven't already! If you have signed a postcard, thank you!