Every Mother's Day, CycloFemme organizes bike rides around the world to celebrate women on bikes. This year, we are partnering with Sturdy Girl Cycling for an all-ages ride in Manayunk!
Date: Sunday, May 12th (Mother's Day)
Time: 9:00 AM
Place: Cadence Cycling & Multisport, Manayunk (4323 Main St)
To register: SIGN UP HERE
There will be two ride options:
- Beginner ride of 5-10 miles, staying mostly on the Schuylkill River Trail
- An intermediate ride of ~35 miles, mostly on-road (you can see the route here)
All ages, ability levels, and genders welcome! This is a great ride to do as a family, with your mother or daughter, or with a friend you've been trying to get out on a bike.
For both rides, please bring:
- Your bicycle
- A helmet! (You will not be allowed to ride without one)
- A water bottle, and snacks if you need them
- A spare tube in case of a flat