Philadelphia placed 71st nationally and Pennsylvania was the 7th-most-bicycling state. New Jersey was 40th. We can do better this year!
Registration is open and you can begin logging rides today. On May 1st the leaderboards reset and the Challenge begins in earnest.
- The Endomondo App will tell you how many calories you burn as you ride this summer.
- Have friends or coworkers you want to try biking? Invite them to join your team!
- All bicycling counts - commutes, trail rides, weekend excursions to Valley Forge.
- Hitting points milestones makes you eligible for month prize drawings; prizes include new bikes!
- The Greater Philadelphia Region bikes a lot. Let's show self-satisfied "bicycle towns" like Portland and Minneapolis they aren't the only great bicycling communities.