Please join The Mayor’s Office of Transportation and Utilities (MOTU) on Tuesday April 30th at 6:30 (doors open at 6:00) in the evening to hear presentations from the architects of some of the nation’s best bike sharing systems, hosted by the Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University. Come hear representatives from Boston, Denver and Washington DC discuss their experiences developing, launching and operating bike sharing systems in their cities. The forum will conclude with a brief presentation on the City of Philadelphia’s plans to launch a first-class bike sharing system by the end of 2014.
- Rina Cutler, Deputy Mayor for Transportation and Utilities, City of Philadelphia
- Nicole Freedman, Executive Director of Boston Bikes
- Parry Burnap, Executive Director of Denver Bike Sharing
- Chris Holben, Bike Sharing Project Manager, District of Columbia Department of Transportation
- Andrew Stober, Mayor’s Office of Transportation and Utilities, City of Philadelphia