The Philadelphia City Cycling Committee will hold it's monthly meeting tonight Tuesday January 17th at 6:30 PM at the BCGP Offices at 1500 Walnut St, Suite 1107. Bike parking is available at the bike corral at Walnut and Sydenham bwtween 15th and 16th next to Chipotle. Bikes are allowed in the building but you need to use the Freight Elevator at the end of the elevator bank.
Agenda for 17 January 2012,
6:30 Welcome and Introductions
6:35 Coalition Update:
- Ben Franklin Bridge
- Hoagie Turn - (Kelly Drive and Ridge Ave)
- Safe Streets for Healthy Neighborhoods: February 1, 2012 at the Guerin Recreation Center, 1600 Jackson Street, Philadelphia, PA 19145
6:50 MOTU Update:
Pedestrian and Bicycle Coordinator, Charles Carmalt
- Tenth Street Bike Lanes Discussion with Rep from Chinatown CDC on 23 Feb. 2012
- National Bike Summit Lobby Day - Thursday March 22nd at the Capital Hill Complex in Washington.
- Ride of Silence May 16, 2012
7:20 City Committee - Future Function, Goals and Schedule
Combination with BCGP volunteer opportunities
7:45 PM - Adjourn
Next Meeting Thursday February 23 (note different day)