*Or just whomever.
Friend of the Bicycle Coalition Kristin Gavin (of Gearing Up) races for Team Cystic Fibrosis, and her team is hosting a film screening and panel discussion on September 10th at the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology & Anthropology. The evening is a two-hour event centered around the showing of "24-Solo," a documentary about endurance racing. 6-time world champion Chris Eatough will take part in a panel discussion after the film.
Plus, for $5 entrance, you also get to check out several UPenn museum galleries until 10 pm.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology & Anthropology
- Introduction by Jim Wilson (5 min)
- Inspirational talk by Kathi Novelli Clapham - CF survivor (15 min)
- Airing of “24-solo” a cycling documentary about endurance racing featuring 6-time world champion, Chris Eatough (60 min)
- Panel discussion with Chris Eatough and Selene Yeager [Team CF member and nationally known women's fitness expert] (20 min)
- Closing comments by Jim Wilson (5 min)
- Refreshments in the Lower Egyptian Gallery of the Penn Museum
24-Solo Event Flyer