Welcome to the 2012 I Bike PHL Challenge!
Last year we logged nearly 150,000 miles in our first-ever Commuter Challenge. This year we are upping the ante by joining the National Bike Challenge. This nation-wide challenge is being organized and sponsored by the League of American Bicyclists, Kimberly Clark, Bikes Belong, and Endomondo.
Send Me To The Registration Page Post-Haste!
What is it and how does it work?
- A free, for-fun competition to encourage you to use your bike for transportation, exercise, and recreation this summer.
- Endomondo's website and free app tracks your miles, CO2 emissions, calories, and more.
- Ride in teams of up to 10 friends, coworkers, classmates, anybody!
- Rack up points to unlock new prize levels and climb the leaderboards.
- Feel good!
- Registration is fast and easy on the Endomondo website.
- When registering, check the box to receive information from us or fill out this form now and you'll be entered into Philadelphia-specific prize raffles and kept in the loop about upcoming events.