You can help today's efforts by calling your D.C. Senators and Representatives today and encouraging them to co-sponsor these three pro-bicycling bills:
- The Bicycle and Pedestrian Safety Act (HR 3494 | S 1708)
- The Safe Streets Act (HR 2468 | S 2004)
- The New Opportunities for Bicycle and Pedestrian Infrastructure Financing Act (HR 3978)
Contact info for your elected officials:
- Sen. Bob Casey (PA): DC Office: 202-224-6324
- Sen. Pat Toomey (PA): DC Office: 202-224-4254
- Sen. Cory Booker (NJ): DC Office: 202-224-3224
- Sen. Robert Menendez (NJ): DC Office: 202-224-4744
- Find the contact info for your U.S. Representative using this razzle dazzle fancy Internet website contraption machine.
That's the effect we're striving to have on our elected officials today. But replace "pizza" with "co-sponsoring legislation that makes bicycling safer in Pennsylvania and New Jersey."
Two fact sheets about bicycling in Pennsylvania and the bills to help it:
|This is the document we're handing to PA and NJ Senators|
and Representatives today in D.C. (click to embiggen)
|And this is the second page of that document! (click to embiggen)|
Support Alex, John, Sarah, Megan, Katie, and your neighbors and friends who are meeting today with lawmakers and their staffs.
Call your congressional offices and ask that your senators and representatives co-sponsor these three bills.