This initiative is for any kind of bike riding: commuting, recreational, triathlon training, whatever gets you on two wheels. As if charitable donations and exercise weren't enough, the rider at the end of the summer with the most logged miles wins a $200 gift card, and there are milestone incentives:
- 100 miles – BCBC reusable cloth bag and pair of BCBC socks.
- 200 miles – Pedaling for Change shirt and a water bottle.
- 500 miles – $25 gift card and a coupon for a free flat repair (tube & labor).
- 1000 miles – Free Tune-Up Plus ($100 value).
- 2000 miles – BCBC jersey and a FREE Tune-Up Plus