- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of youth work experience either paid or volunteer
- Enthusiasm for cycling a must!
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Education or significant experience in the fields of Education, Social Work or Non-Profit administration
- Direct service with underserved populations
- Connections to the area around our shop (1426 N. Susquehanna Ave)
- 4. Bike mechanic experience.
Hours: Flexible, must be able to work Saturdays and some weeknight hours. 30-35 hours/week.
Compensation: $12/hour to start, eligible for raise and health benefits after 90 days.