We're grateful to everyone who:
- Sent in one of over 400 letters to Council,
- Made phone calls to Council offices (remember to be polite and courteous in the future please!)
- Followed @bcgp on Twitter and tweeted or retweeted the #redtapelanes hashtag,
- Joined our Facebook page and used it to comment and shared posts,
- Read and commented on our blog posts
- Signed up for text alerts, and
- Came to City Hall to hold up signs, testify and show the depth of the bicycle community's opposition to the bill.
Here's a videotape from Kelvyn Anderson-- Thanks Kelvyn for filming and posting this! Additional video of the hearing here.