10 ways you can help grow Bike Philly:
1. Share this blog with your friends, family and colleagues (cut and paste it in an email!).
2. Become a fan of our Bike Philly page on Facebook.
3. Suggest the Bike Philly page to your Facebook friends.
4. Spread the word. Tell your friends, family, and colleagues about the ride! (You know who I'm talking about.)
5. Create a team! There's no minimum number required but sign up 10 people for your Bike Philly team and you ride FREE! Email caroline@bicyclecoalition for more information about this team incentive.
6. Distribute Bike Philly postcards or posters at your place of business or your favorite local coffee shop, restaurant, retailer, etc. It's easy and gratifying! Stop by our office to pick them up.
7. Volunteer at Bike Philly or before. There are lots of fun options and remember, you can volunteer and ride the ride! To sign up to volunteer at Bike Philly, email Caroline or call her at 215.242.9253 ext 7#
8. Perform at Bike Philly! Got talent? This year we're excited to involve West Philly Hula Hoopers and various "Musical Marshals" who've volunteered their spinning and playing throughout the day, making Bike Philly more joyous than ever! Again, contact Caroline to sign up.
9. Become a member! As a member of the Coalition you directly support bicycle advocacy and education, making biking better in greater Philly. As our membership grows, Bike Philly grows.
10. Anything you can think of! Be creative, blog, make some bicycle art, ask friends in high places for support and email blasts. Push our visibility and Bike Philly buzz!!
Thank you for your support and enjoyment of bicycling in Philadelphia.
Not registered for Bike Philly 2010? Click here.