This TIGER II pre-application is called Generating Recovery by Enhancing Active Transportation in the Mid-Atlantic (GREAT Mid-Atlantic) and includes urban and rural trail segments on seven different major trail systems in seventeen counties in three states (PA, NJ and DE). The final application will be submitted in late August and US DOT is expected to make its decision by September 15, 2010.
- Delaware & Lehigh Natl. Heritage Corridor (5 segments)
- Erie to Pittsburgh Trail (3)
- Greater Allegheny Passage (5)
- Schuylkill River Trail (4)
- East Coast Greenway (9)
- Delaware & Hudson Trail (1)
- Camden Greenways (3)