When? January 12, 2010 at 7:00 PM
Who can attend? Anyone who has an interest in improving bicycling in Delaware County. That includes if you are a commuter, a recreational biker or a transportation groupie. Chime in with your recommendations & walk or ride away feeling good about contributing in helping to reduce the carbon footprint in your communities.
Where?21 Pennock Terrace, Lansdowne, PA, 19050
Please RSVP to Delaware County Committee Chairperson David Bennett - (610) 626-1344, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latest Plan for US 202 improvements from Westchester to the Delaware State line (good news here)
- Exciting plans for developing the Cynwyd Trail in Lower Merion Twp. This will complete one of the 9 gaps in the Schuylkill River Trail.
- Plans for the evolving routes of the East Coast Greenway and plans for events in 2010
- Progress of the implementation of the Delaware County Bike Plan including Bicyclists Baltimore Pike and master bike plans for Swarthmore, Lansdowne, and Millbourne.
- Review of other ongoing projects in DELCO and the larger region, other old business, new business