See the plans and take the survey.
- Replacement of the existing sidewalk along 34th Street with a 10’ wide multi-use trail.
- Replacement of the existing sidewalk along the Zoo frontage on 34th Street.
- Replacement of existing curb ramps in accordance with current ADA criteria at the following intersections:
- 34th Street/Girard Avenue/Lansdowne Avenue
- 34th Street/Zoological Drive
- Extension of the existing concrete barrier on the 34th Street Bridge to eliminate bicycle and pedestrian crossings at the 34th Street/Zoological Drive intersection.
View of the proposed path along 34th St.